Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to become self employed within 3 months.

I wish this was a how to article, because then it would mean that I had the answer to this title.

But I don't.

I was hoping in beginning this, the answer would magically be sent to me by the universe, but it hasn't.

The only thing that comes to mind is that I have to work really really hard. I thought I was already doing this.

But perhaps what I'm missing, is that I'm not working smart.

There are solutions to my problem. Or maybe the more accurate way of putting it is that there are ways to get to where I ultimately want to be, I'm just not thinking about things in the right way yet.

I know I'm still caught up in the thinking that working for yourself is harder, and takes longer to become successful - the old tale told by people who don't want you to take such a giant risk (including myself on a subconscious level).

Its time to think the opposite. I have no choice but to make it work, because it is what I want right now more than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment