Tuesday, March 29, 2011

from up here the world looks bright

I have a special gift.

It is the same 'gift' that many of the population have, yes maybe even you, but I choose to call it a 'gift' whilst many others wouldn't.

It has also on many occasions gone by the names of: 'indecision', 'procrastination', 'always changing my mind', 'never making up my mind', and 'going out of my mind'.

How can I possibly consider this a gift??? Well, because it also has the ability to transform into: 'options',  'multiple streams of income', 'efficient multi-tasking', and 'doing all the things I love'.


Which is where I stand today - not with all of those things in place, but with the knowledge that my gift is transforming, and that I'm working toward having the ability to have space in my life to do all of the many things that I love to do - and hopefully make money doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment