Sunday, May 15, 2011

fallen off the wagon

I feel a bit like I've lost control the past few weeks.

I've lost focus & routine of some of the things that matter in my life, like writing this blog, & taking photos everyday.

But in the interim, I've developed habits that I can't let go of, most importantly, walking home from work everyday, and making lunch at work to save money. Things that consume my previously creative time.

So how can I find more time in the day, when I just want to fit more and more things in? I'm frustrated by having to be at work, when the boredom of retail could be filled with the creativity of experimentation, and building a business that I really want to work on.

Working in a 'factory' environment limits my ability to build in flexibility & also to change my financial situation - which needs to be improved.

The roadblock I've hit has pushed me off track, but it's not a hopeless situation. As a factory worker, I can put no energy or emotion into a job, and still get it done. I have to save my energy and focus for working on what I so desperately want to create in my life, which is more important everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment