Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 3: decision time

I want to be an author.

I also want to be an actor, and a world traveller.... But right now I feel my energy being pulled toward writing.

This is quite exciting for me because for so long I've just felt lost, but I feel a clear direction now.

I have a wonderful opportunity to have the life that I want - which is to be able to nurture all my passions at the same time, working on different things everyday, and feeling excited and interested in everything that I'm doing.

When I now stop and think, 'i just need the money to do it', I feel the little voice inside me say 'it's for those people who are brave enough to give up everything to pursue their dreams, that the universe puts in place all that they need so they cannot fail'...

No comments:

Post a Comment