Wednesday, April 13, 2011

not recommended for use as a life preserver

Another wake up call today, in the form of an email from the universe.

Why do we put so much time and energy everyday working ourselves into the ground for someone else? And really just barely making it through each day - because I'm definitely not getting ahead despite the hard work, focus, and endless amount of anxiety that goes into the long hours.

If I put the same amount of energy and focus into creating the life that I want now - how could I not be successful? Or get ahead at such an incredible pace that I'll be sooo much happier?

Yes there is failure, a potential risk in everything we do though. And I won't be any worse off than I am now.

(thank you to Mike Dooley and the team at TUT for helping inspire people, and me, regularly)

No comments:

Post a Comment