Monday, April 25, 2011

you're number one

there is one thing in the world that you are the best in your field at.

It is your area of expertise, you have the greatest amount of knowledge in it, and no body can compete with you.

Know that today, now, you can take this knowledge and excel. Today, you can use this information to bring happiness and fulfillment into your life.

There will never be any need to concern yourself with competition, or to compare how good you are at this one thing with other people.

Your greatest talent is to be yourself. To aspire to you. To have pride in the perfectly imperfect person that you are.

Now that I have this knowledge, I am always, for eternity, going to be the best in the world at being myself. I can face every challenge with an inner strength and belief in my place and my ultimate purpose in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment